Protect the Truth


Below please find segment III, dated 7-30-24, of the truth about Toray Plastics America suing me in December 2018, while falsely claiming a common reader could identify TPA in my book, thus placing TPA and the case in the public domain.  51 months later, TPA dismissed the case, with prejudice, and paid my legal fees.  I signed no agreements and am free to exercise my constitutional and civil rights.

On June 22, 2023, Rhode Island Governor Daniel McKee signed a bill that prohibits the use of nondisclosure or non-disparagement agreements  “concerning alleged violations of civil rights or alleged unlawful conduct, or any agreement with a clause that requires alleged violations of civil rights remain confidential.” Under the law, any contractual provision that violates this prohibition is “void as a violation of public policy.” The new law took effect immediately.

Also in 2023 in the US, the NLRB ruled employers may not offer severance packages and incentives to keep employees from exercising their constitutional rights to free speech and safety. 

Any legal instrument, like a Non Disclosure Agreement, used to hide illegal behavior conflicts with the US Government's primary purpose, to protect its citizens.  NDA's used to hide illegal behaviors should be considered null and void. 

NDA's were initially created to deter employees from disclosing with competitors trade and product secrets.  

Over time, lawyers and corrupt corporate officials morphed NDA's into protecting vile and illegal behaviors from becoming public.  

It helped normalize and sequester executive sexual predation.  This spurred the #metoo movement.

“It’s long been understood by the Board and the courts that employers cannot ask individual employees to choose between receiving benefits and exercising their rights under the National Labor Relations Act. Today’s decision upholds this important principle and restores longstanding precedent,” said Chairman Lauren McFerran. 

https://www.nlrb.gov/news-outreach/news-story/board-rules-that-employers-may-not-offer-severance-agreements-requiring

Thus, the severance and NDA I entered into with TPA in June 2018 is now null and void. It required me to violate my first amendment rights to share unlawful conduct.  

TPA terminated me in September 2017 in retaliation for sharing my TPA shooting threat investigation with a Japanese Toray executive who requested it.  I told him I would be fired if I shared it.  He assured me I would not be fired.  I shared the report after 6 pm.  At 7:30 am the next morning I was told by a large gathering of TPA executives it was not working out with me and I was terminated. 

RI is a one party consent state, meaning one party needs to consent to recording conversations.  I recorded the conversation and told TPA executives I was being terminated in retaliation for sharing the shooting threat report with the Japanese Expat the previous night.  I also told them they should be ashamed for not stopping the vile and illegal behaviors they knew about and spurred the shooting threats.  Then I drove to my attorney's offi hice. 

The Toray Japanese Expat requested the investigation in an effort to determine why the investigated plant had the highest levels of turnover, FMLA applications, vandalism, violence, safety violations, and complaints out of all of the near 250 Toray Industry plants worldwide.  

The Japanese executives stated the TPA American Executives were lying to him and other Japanese executives.  

The Americans claimed the plant's problems were caused by the apparent low quality of the available area RI workforce.  The Japanese Expat was correct in stating the US TPA plant abutting the problematic plant had some of the best respective retention, safety, conduct, attendance, production, and equipment maintenance records.  Both plants hired from the same employment candidate pools.  

Next:  What instigated the shooting threat investigation and how then Governor and current Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo was involved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Who's Your Pick?

Was it a Sign?!