Influencing Healthy Behaviors and Thriving Organizations

Below please find a condensed letter sent from a mom whose son attended my recent talk on:

A. Being Responsible with Healthy Decisions,

B. Leading while Uplifting Thoughts and Conduct, and

C. Building a Team with Trust and Safety.



It was offered to Boy Scouts and their Adult Leaders to help troops Thrive with Healthy Leadership Practices.

This 1.25 hour long program included engaging stories, activities, and tools highlighting these three topics.

This program has been embraced by international audiences of all ages and professions. Feel free to contact me to discuss or arrange comparable engagements. Thanks for your consideration.


"Good Morning Matt,

I am writing to thank you for your presentation at the Boy Scout meeting yesterday. You seemed to reach my son.

He came home from the meeting inspired and motivated and very excited to talk about what he had learned. He was so impressed with you, from your handshake to your stories at Brown to the group exercises.

Why am I so appreciative? I feel like I am in a constant battle with my son over healthy nutrition vs. just eating to put on pounds for sports as seems to be the norm at his school.

Also, I've been in this struggle to get him to see the importance of balancing his sports and academics.

He came home from the meeting last night, shared about it over dinner and got busy with his studies. After hearing you, he believes he can bring up his B's and C's to A's and B's and it's him wanting it and doing it, not my husband and I nagging him.

I know that he has the ability to do this and he was able to use what you talked about to change his course. I know it was one night but I also know that when this young man decides to do something, he is all in.

Thank you so much for reaching him in a way we could not.

Feel free to connect with us to reinforce this motivation at any time.

Sincerely,
A Loving Mom"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Who's Your Pick?

Was it a Sign?!