Truth Has Set Me Free! Please Support Free Speech!


On March 17, 2023, the large International Corporation dismissed their federal lawsuit against me and my book, Successful Leaders Aren't Bullies, with prejudice. This means I can resume printing and selling the book.

This also means the Big Foreign Corporation admits they filed their December 2018 meritless and frivolous case against me, and used the federal legal system, not only to bully and silence my right to free speech, but to also use the US Legal System to inflict pain, suffering, and harm."

It's been a long four years. The truth has now set me free! Thank you for your on going consideration and support! It helped in big way and it means a great deal. Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Who's Your Pick?

Was it a Sign?!